Suggested transportation and timing
- Train (Tsukuba Express) leaves Akihabara Station to Tsukuba at 08:19, arrives 09:06
- AIST Shuttle bus leaves Tsukuba Station at 09:18
- Arrival 09:33 at AIST Science Square (terminus)
09.45 to 12.00 – Visit of JRL
- 9.45 to 10.15 – AIST Science Square
- 10.15 to 11.30 – Presentation of current running projects by JRL members
- Yui Endo, Dhaiba: Digital human software framework for human-centred design, 15'
- Adrien Escande, Whole-body control in confined spaces in AIRBUS, 15'
- Yusuke Yoshiyasu, 3D Visual Recognition Techniques for Human and Robot Action, 15'
- Ganesh Gowrishankar, Human centric robotics, 15'
- Yumeko Imamura, Simulation–based design for robotic care device, 15'
- 11.30 to 12.00 – Demonstrators
- Evaluation of assistive device using Humanoid (Ko Ayusawa)
- Manipulation tasks in large-scale assembly (Kai Pfeiffer/Adrien Escande)
12.00 to 13.30 – Lunch
Venue – AIST Restaurant, Tsukuba
PM – Free time